Friday, September 5, 2008

MonaVie - Thank God It's NOT a Drug!!!

A little less than a year ago I started drinking a health juice call MonaVie http://mymonavie.com/wperkins/. It consists of 19 fruits including the highly acclaimed acai berry. The acai berry's antioxidant value is off the charts compared to your typical fruits from your local grocer. MonaVie is NOT a drug (thank God). Every man-made drug seems to have some sort of negative side effects that in some cases are about as bad as the condition you're taking the drug for in the first place. I chuckle at the end of drug commercials when they quickly rattle off the potential side effects. No thanks. I'll stick with the natural stuff.

Since MonaVie is not a drug, it can't claim to have any medical benefits. However, and maybe just coincidentally, within a week of drinking 4 ounces of MonaVie a day I was able to consistently sleep through the night after suffering from insomnia for years. I also noticed after about a month or so that I didn't have the pain and stiffness in my ankles in the morning that I had just learned to live with. My husband experienced better readings with his blood pressure and cholesterol and lost some weight.

Seeing all of this was enough to convince us to become MonaVie distributors so that we could drink the juice at wholesale prices. Many, many people have done extremely well financially with MonaVie. We're not there yet, but we think it's just a matter of time. After all, health and wellness are not just fads. People are becoming more concerned about their health and what they put into their bodies.

Check out our website to learn more about the product and to give it a try. http://mymonavie.com/wperkins/ You won't regret it!

No comments: